Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to Playstation Games For Kids.

Here I plan on reviewing games that my son and I have played, and give you some info on what we thought. Mainly, these are games for the Playstation 2. Occationally, they will be games for the PS1 that you can play on the PS2, and eventually, when it comes out and my wife will let me buy it, for the PS3 as well.

As a parent, I found it very frustrating finding games that were not only suitable for my son to play, but also playable for my son.

As you may, or may not know, just because a game is rated E, doesn't mean a 5 year old was able to play it.

I hope to update this site often, but as of right now, I couldn't tell you how often that will be. What I would really like is to do at least weekly posts of games We've been able to play. Initially, some posts will come faster since there are several games we have already played, and already have a feel for.

Please leave me comments of what you think of this idea. I've searched the net looking for information to this effect, and could not find it. So, where there is an information void, someone will eventually fill it. Guess this void is mine.

Come on it, and take a look around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home