Friday, January 20, 2006

Bionicle - PS2

Bionicle was nice fun game to play with my young son. He really enjoys this game, however, there are defiantly parts of this game that are too difficult for him and he needs help. (Ok, it even took me a few times to figure them out).

Bionicle was loosely based on the Bionicle movie Mask of Light, but like other movie games, you don’t really get to do anything you saw during the movie.

I see this game being a really good game for kids 6 to 10. There are some parts that are very challenging. We first got this game when my son was 5 and he really enjoyed playing it. That was all he wanted to do every night.

The game pretty short. With my help, I think we finished the game in less than a week.

Also, there was no 2 player capability, so that was a slight drawback for me. Especially when my son wants to me to play with him.

When I asked him what he thought of the game, my boy said:
It was good.
It was kinda easy, but there were some hard spots.
Playable ages: 5+ (6 or 7 would require less help from others)
ESRB Rating: Everyone (Fantasy Violence)
Overall Rating: 7.3
You can find more information from Playstation

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home