Saturday, January 21, 2006

Monsters Inc - PS1

This is a game that I've not played. My son had played it at my sister's house and he loved it. He loved it so much, my mother went crazy trying to buy it for him.

This is a nice, fun easy game that your children should enjoy.


When I asked him what he thought of the game, my boy said:
GOOD! No hard places at all! I mean none! All the spots were Easy. I really liked scaring the Robot NERDS so bad that they just BLAM opened up and all the pieces came out of them.
Playable ages: 4+
Difficulty: Easy
ESRB Rating: Everyone
Overall Rating: 7.5

Find information about it at the Official Site and Playstation.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! Not sure if you're still blogging, but we're buying our 4 yr old a PS2 (yes, this is old I know, but there is something about dropping $500+ on a system I KNOW is going to have PB&J sticky hands all over it, that the 20-month old will be grappling, etc., that just leaves us cold) and not finding a lot of games suitable for him. Happnened to hit on your blog WRT PS1 games for 4 yr olds - perfect! Thanks again, cheers.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home