Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius - PS2

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius was a nice fun game for my son. I could see this being a pretty good game for kids 5 to 8 or so. It was a relatively short game with only 6 levels.

It was loosely based on the original Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius Movie. You had an idea of where you were at in the movie, but did not actually perform any of the steps that were seen in the movie.

There was at least one voice that was not the same as the cartoon (or even close). That was one of the things about this game that bothered me, but did not seem to phase my boy who was almost 6 when we played it. He really enjoyed playing this game.

When I asked him what he thought of the game, my boy said:
It was good because there were no hard places. I had fun at Jimmy's house cause you got to hit the GooBots with a baseball bat. I also liked it when Goddard turns into a pogo stick and you could jump on top of a GooBot to open it up.

When you cross the chicken spot, and when you battle the King were the only two hard spots, that was it.
In short, if you can find the game for under $20 and it is for someone in the 5 to 8 age group, it will probably be worth the money.

Playable ages: 5+
Difficulty: Easy
ESRB Rating: Everyone (Comic Mischief)
Overall Rating: 7.2
You can find more information about this game from Playstation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home