Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Frogger Ancient Shadow - PS2


One of the things I've not liked about this game is the lack of information on it on the Internet. We got stuck at a particular place, and was having problems figuring out what to do. So, I hit the Net to look for ideas, and could find none. A few suggestions here and there, but nothing to really help me to help my son.

I will give you a slight hint (nothing big). There is a double jump. It was alluded to in the game, but I never saw where it was taught. Hit the triangle 2 times for the double jump.

The multi-player capability is a head to head type of play. With a multi-tap, you can have up to 4 players play. There are 8 games that you can unlock as you play. The eighth game is the 1981 Arcade Frogger game.

This game was ok. Nothing spectatular. But a decent game. We got this game at the same time as others, and so, it didn't get much play time.

Playable ages: 6+
Difficulty: Medium/Hard
ESRB Rating: Everyone
Players: 1-4
Overall Rating: 5

Find information about it at Playstation or the official site at Konami Digital Entertainment.
Have questions? Ask, and I'll try to answer them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this site. I am a mom looking for some decent, not-too-violent games for my 8 year old son. I found your ratings and explanations very helpful. Thanks again!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home