Monday, July 17, 2006

Lego Star Wars - PS2

We got this game for my son several weeks ago. It was non-stop playing for a couple of weeks. He loved this game. I loved the fact he didn't need my help every couple of minutes.

You get to play as characters from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. You get to pod race on Mos Espa, repel the droid army in the Genosian arena and replay other well known scenes of the movies.

You get to be characters like Darth Maul, Yoda, Anakin, R2-D2, C3PO, Jango Fett, Count Dooku, and others as you progress through the game and unlock them. These other characters help you solve puzzles when you use their special abilities.
In addition to a single-player mode, there is a '‘drop in, drop out'’ two-player co-operative mode allowing a second player to enter or leave the action whenever they want. There is also a free-play mode where unlocked characters can be played in different scenarios to those of the films. This adds immeasurably to the game'’s replayability and there are further incentives to complete the game for budding Jedi Knights in the form of hidden levels and vehicles.
This is definitelytly worth the money. We have looked at it for some time, and finally got it. Now I wish we hadn't waited so long.

When I asked him what he thought of the game, my boy said:
It's pretty cool. It's all pretty cool. You get to buy stuff. I really like it when you kill guys and they bust to pieces. And when my guy dies, he busts a part, and then he comes back together.
I also like that more than one person can play the game.
This is a good game for young kids, and he had no problem controlling the game. There were only 1 or 2 places where I helped himDefinitelytly a must buy.

Playable ages: 5+
Difficulty: Easy/Medium
ESRB Rating: Everyone (Violence)
Players: 1-2
Overall Rating: 9.1

Find information about it at Playstation or at the official site at Eidosinteractive.com.
Have questions? Ask, and I'll try to answer them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home